We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Explore Volunteer Opportunities with Whistler Blackcomb! www.vailresortscareers.com/whistlerblackcomb
Top five reasons to work in the Whistler Blackcomb Call Center:
1. Flexibility: We’ll work with you to create a schedule that meets your needs, including options like: 4 or 5 day weeks, weekends off, the ability to take one or two months off during summer.
2. Leadership: A dedicated support team that focuses on your needs.
3. Benefits: Full time status makes you eligible for free season passes for you and your dependents plus staff discounts on season long kids club programs.
4. Growth: The opportunity to continuously expand your skills and knowledge through ongoing training and development.
5. Networking: Work closely with employees from other departments and divisions and build relationships that will last a lifetime!
What you’ll be doing:
• To continually strive to exceed our Guest’s expectations
• To perform all duties of a Call Centre Agent
• Oversee daily operations of Call Center, including but not limited to:
• To address and respond to guest inquiries via phone and email
• Overseeing daily schedule, including breaks
• Monitoring absenteeism
• To perform on-the-spot performance coaching of Call Center Agents
• To assign daily responsibilities to Agents
• To execute daily morning meetings
• To ensure all opening and closing procedures are carried out by the Agents
• Monitoring call queue status and allocate resources as required
• To assist with staff training
• To assist Supervisor with planning activities and staff events
• Assisting with elevating office morale
• Coordinating and communicating with other members of the Leadership Team to ensure all responsibilities are completed
• Other duties as assigned by the Call Centre Leadership
• The ability to prioritize, problem solve, and multitask
• Excellent communication and motivational skills
• Broad experience in various aspects of customer service
• Self-motivated, but also a team player
• Previous supervisory skills are an asset
• Keen to learn new skills, be adaptable and open-minded
• Working knowledge of Whistler Blackcomb and other Guest Service department operations is an asset
• Working knowledge of Whistler Blackcomb products and services is an asset
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts with a Volunteer Opportunity!. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join us, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 343472