Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Vail Resorts is always looking for great talent. Although our resorts and offices are currently closed to protect the health and safety of our employees, applications are still being accepted. Hiring will resume as soon as normal operations resume.
At RockResorts/Vail Resorts Hospitality, we affectionately refer to our housekeeping staff and rooms attendants as the "heart of the house!” By adhering to the highest quality of industry standards, our housekeeping staff ensures guest satisfaction every step of the way. We are hiring new additions to our team and are looking to further enrich our talent in housekeeping! Looking for guest service oriented individuals who value cleanliness, are energetic, organized/methodical, who want to reward hard work with some fun in a spectacular mountain community. If you want to experience one of the most AMAZING places in the world, come join the hospitality team in Vail as an Advanced Housekeeper!
Essential Job Functions:
- Exhibits highest productivity within department of 15-18+ credits per shift.
- Exhibits highest quality within department receiving consistently 90% or higher on room inspection checklists.
- Consistently achieves expectations on mid and annual reviews.
- Works in the capacity of a trainer for new employees.
- Is cross trained to work in both hotel and condo product.
- Acts as empowered housekeeper; able to assist with room inspections when required.
- Is trained as a deep clean housekeeper.
- Has specialty expertise in housekeeping such as carpet stain removal, grout restoration, etc.
- Exhibits proficiency in workplace and chemical safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma. -preferred
- One year of previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos. -required
- Three years or more experience in housekeeping. -preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal. -preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. -required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting. -required
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 214354