Whistler Blackcomb's Retail Outlet store is located in Squamish, BC which is 45 minutes north of Vancouver and 45 minutes south of Whistler along the Sea to Sky highway. The store is open Year Round, 7 days a week.
What you'll be doing:
- Serving customers by establishing rapport, building customer confidence and providing accurate information
- Establishing professional, yet personalized rapport with customers upon contact; by phone or in person
- Answer all customer questions, providing detailed information including features and benefits of the product
- Describing and promoting products in line with customer's express needs as well as promoting purchase of related products
- Stocking shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise.
- Striving to exceed daily and seasonal sales targets; use upselling and add-ons to increase your sales
- Handling guest complaints, returns and exchanges in a friendly and courteous manner
- Be prepared to help our guests with a variety of questions and requests
What we're looking for:
- Ability to demonstrate our core values; safety first, striving to be the best and showing that we care
- Must be available to work weekends
- Passion for Mountain Biking would be advantagous
- Previous retail sales experience - selling to meet sales targets
- Experience working in an outdoor and/or retail outlet is an asset
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Positive, energetic attitude towards and customer focused
- Must be discrete and professional at all times
- High attention to detail
- Required to complete a satisfactory criminal record check
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Explore Employment Opportunities with Whistler Blackcomb! (www.vailresortscareers.com/whistlerblackcomb).
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 315167