Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Vehicle Parts Room Clerk is responsible for ordering, receiving, organizing and maintaining the inventory of all parts and supplies for the Fleet Maintenance Shop. This position also assists mechanics by contacting vendors, locating and pulling parts required for scheduled work, and notifying mechanics when special ordered parts arrive. Additional responsibilities include managing the fuel system, maintaining cleanliness of parts room, and communicating to internal departments on the status of work orders.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Attention to Detail- Demonstrates organization and cleanliness
- Communication- Develop strong verbal communication skills with co-workers
- Problem Solving - Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; Gather and analyze information skillfully; Develop alternative solutions; Work well in group problem solving situations
- Team Work - Balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Quality - Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Safety and Security - Observe safety and security procedures; Determine appropriate action beyond guidelines; Report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record – required
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in an alpine, winter environment - required
- Able to lift 50lbs—required
- Able to stand for long periods of time—required
- English Proficiency—required
- Understand Safety guidelines – required
- Self motivation and direction. Must work independently
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Knowledge of Resort—preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Discounted Shuttle Services
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Unique events! Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions!
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 434912