Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
This role’s mission is to facilitate exceptional flow of product from vendors to stores by ensuring data integrity with SKUs and orders. The person in this role will be an individual contributor on the Retail Data Integrity Team, which is responsible for supporting the Retail Merchant Team’s order writing efforts. The ideal candidate for this role will have a background in retail either in practice or by education. Day to day, this role will execute on internal standards and processes for setting up order writing tools, creating and maintaining SKU data, and managing order data on tight deadlines.
- With data integrity at the forefront of mind, perform and optimize SKU set-up/maintenance and order writing tools for stakeholders (Vendors and Merchants) to leverage data in their role
- Source, organize, and use current and future season vendor product line information, including UPCs and pricing, to create and maintain SKUs
- Enter and revise retail purchase orders accurately by deadlines
- Identify and make recommendations on gaps and opportunities in existing processes and collaborate with Supervisor, Retail Data Processing to take action
- Establish relationships and work with Data Team and Merchandise Managers through telephone and email communications
- Additional projects as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with the following technology: Advanced MS Excel, MS Outlook, 10-key data entry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to identify problems/gaps and propose solutions
- Customer service oriented
- Fluent communication in English
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Experience and/or education in retail
- Experience with JDA/AS 400
- Successful past experience performing high-volume data entry
- Knowledge of EDI
Success in this Role will depend on:
- Demonstration of Vail Resorts Core Values: Do Right, Drive Value, Serve Others, Have Fun, Do Good, Be Safe
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively multitask and prioritize work in order to meet deadlines
- Willingness to take ownership in work quality
- Analytical skills: ability to identify problems and solutions
- Ability to learn and use advanced PC applications
- A positive attitude and ability to work productively with others both within the Retail team and across cross functional teams (IT, Accounting, etc.)
The budgeted range starts at $15.00-$19.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
We offer a variety of professional career opportunities at our corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado. Our corporate headquarters team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more about positions at our corporate office. Visit www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 297407