Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Are you looking to get your “foot in the door” with an accounting department? Has the hospitality industry always intrigued you? Do you want to live and work in one of the most iconic locations on Earth? If this sounds good to you, then come and have the “Experience of a Lifetime” working in the majestic Grand Teton National Park, located between Yellowstone National Park & historic Jackson, Wyoming.
Responsible for processing all Retail Merchandise invoices and purchase orders for payment; as well as month end Retail Inventory COS reconciliation. Assisting in the day to day accounting function of capital project management. Becoming the GTLC procure to pay expert for Coupa; as well as assisting in the organization and reporting of all monthly F & B costs.
- Coordinate the resolution of all Retail invoicing.
- Coordinate Retail Inventory reporting with Corporate Accounting.
- Manage fuel pricing and fuel credit card sales documentation
- Manage Capital project accounting
- Validate weekly procurement reports and resolve outstanding items (Accruals, % of Rev /OnBase, Coupa PO Report)
- Coordinating the completion, organization, integrity and reporting of all month end F & B inventories for all outlets and storerooms.
- Assist in the monthly close process for the Grand Teton Lodge Company and the Flagg Ranch Company.
- Acts as the Coupa coordinator for all F&B and General Purchasing.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- Utility Report - Back-up
- Responsible for On-Site Management of Data Retention
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Business or Accounting), or previous work experience in the same field
- Knowledgeable and skilled in all Microsoft Office Suite functions, specifically strong Excel skills
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills/experience, although it is not required:
- Previous experience working in an accounting role
- Retail POS knowledge, experience preferred
- Basic understanding of GAAP
- Inventory and cost-control experience
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 353467