Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Do you have experience working in a variety of computer systems? Do you have previous accounting experience? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Revenue Auditor is responsible for ensuring that daily revenue and settlements from Grand Teton Lodge Company and Flagg Ranch recreational & food and beverage locations are recorded and sold appropriately. This individual is expected to monitor areas of potential risk within the company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Complete & file revenue audit packs and keep within a specified period
- Complete 30+ POS audits per day or as specified by supervisor
- Adjust revenue for locations to RPOS/General Ledger through CAS entries
- Ensure that locations are properly assembling the audit packs, and notify them of any discrepancies through Audit Points of Concern (APOC) spreadsheet
- Help Maintain SOX compliance for recreation and food & beverage locations
- Responsible for filing and boxing audit packs, credit card receipts and other items as needed.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Previous accounting experience or related coursework
- Strong Microsoft Office Knowledge
- Willing to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree, including business and accounting related coursework
- Experience with RPOS
- Experience with InfoGenesis
- Experience with Visual One Lodging System
- Experience with Jonas
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 299287