Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19 unless eligible for an accommodation under applicable law.
Join us now and receive an end-of-season bonus of $2/hour for every hour worked!
The Serving staff is responsible for ensuring that all guests have the highest quality dining experience possible.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Exhibits strong menu, beverage, and wine knowledge.
- Adheres to all state liquor laws.
- Ensures that all state health regulations are being adhered to.
- Keeps the chefs and managers informed of any issues that might affect quality or timing of service.
- Completion of all side work as required.
- Performs additional responsibilities to help the Dining Room and Hotel function efficiently.
- Able to multi-task and handle high volume service demands
- Adhere to all company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Ensures the timing and flow of service is correctly paced.
- Handles all opening and closing duties required to operate the restaurant, and ensures that all stocking is done, tables are properly set, and the dining room is clean.
- Communicates all necessary and important information with the Food and Beverage Management Team.
- Proficiency in reading and communicating in English.
- Current certification in a nationally recognized program concerning service of alcohol, or able to be obtained upon being hired.
- Certification from the State Professional Food Handler Program, or able to be obtained upon being hired.
- Ability to be on one's feet for prolonged periods.
- Willing to work weekends, holidays, early mornings, and/or late evenings.
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school degree or GED.
- Minimum of one year experience as a server; Serving experience in an upscale restaurant - preferred.
- Able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- Previous knowledge of touch screen POS systems - preferred.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 398489