Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Are you a proven leader? Do you enjoy working in the fast-paced, high volume, environment of a casual take out restaurant? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Pioneer Grill Manager is responsible for the successful operation of both the Pioneer Grill and Coffee Cart operations. The Pioneer Grill Manager, along with two Assistant Managers, ensures prompt, accurate service with anticipation of and compliance with all guest needs, and is responsible to conduct initial and ongoing training of all Pioneer Grill and Coffee Cart staff including but not limited to take out attendants, cashiers, and baristas.
This is a summer position. Our season typically runs from late May through early October. Candidates must be available to work until the end of the season.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Previous Food and Beverage management experience
- Point of Sale experience
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to work long hours and varied shifts
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- High volume restaurant experience
- TIPS Certification
What’s In It For You?
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- FREE Participation in guest activities: Horseback rides, kayak and boat rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours, 200 miles of hiking trails and THE greatest perk ever – living in one of the most picturesque national parks!
- $100/week "Room & Board" fee which covers 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria, housing, linens and all utilities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary use of Recreation halls and Employee Gym (Climbing Wall)
Before you apply, visit http://www.gtlc.com/employment for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 296589