Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Applications are still being accepted in anticipation of opening our resorts for the summer season, contingent on our ability to resume operations.
We are seeking detail-oriented and enthusiastic seasonal Ticket Sales Agents to join our team to deliver unparalleled guest service by providing quality information to guests and facilitating the sale of attraction tickets. We are looking for guest service oriented individuals who are positive, outgoing, operate with a high level of computer proficiency, have a passion for the outdoors, are well disciplined and take pride in their work.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Reconcile cash and receipts at beginning and end of the shift
- Responsible for keeping a well-stocked and organized workstation
- Maintain a professional appearance that reflects the Vail Resorts Standards
- Maintain a fun, positive and supportive teamwork environment
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- High School education
- Ticket sales or customer service experience preferred
- Ability to work closely with people and be able to handle guest and staff issues in an effective, equitable and friendly manner
- Must be able to remain calm and decisive in high stress conditions
- Detail oriented with sound math and clerical skills
- Able to work with computers
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 215827