Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Ticket Product Sales Agent is part of the Product Sales & Services (PSS) Department and will be responsible for delivering outstanding guest service while facilitating the sale of Lift Tickets, Season Passes, fulfilling pre-purchased sales orders. This position requires a full knowledge of our products and services and is responsible for collecting guest information. The Sales Agent will also resolve guests product/ticket issues, facilitate refunds and work directly with management and other team members of PSS by responding to guests inquiries with quality information about the resort. As a PSS Sales Agent, you will receive a high level of guest interaction and will be the face of Stowe! We are looking for guest service individuals who are positive, outgoing, operate with a high level of computer proficiency, have a passion for the outdoors, are well disciplined, and take pride in their work.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accurately and efficiently process: lift access products while capturing guest data
- Ability to learn, understand and effectively communicate multiple product types to guest & can easily adapt to changing pricing and product offerings.
- Make suitable recommendations on products to meet the guest’s needs and the business objectives.
- Ability to handle high volumes of customer interaction while delivering exceptional guest service; internal & external
- Creating a fun & professional work experience while communicating in a courteous & respectful manner
- Perform daily sales and closing and be held responsible for your end of day point of sale audit
- Work on a computer with a high degree of accuracy and efficient speed
- Follow company/department policies & procedures
- Participate in resort & departmental trainings and development courses.
- Cross-train and work in all areas/locations of PSS
- Data entry; collecting accurate guest data on all transactions
- Maintain a clean and efficient work area and report any areas of concern
- Perform other duties
- High School Diploma or equivalent - required
- Working knowledge Microsoft Products - required
- Previous guest service work experience - required
- Previous cash handling experience - Preferred
- Efficient and accurate keyboarding skills - required
- Fluent in all aspects of English - required
- Ability to work weekends and holidays - required
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. - required
- Position may require a background check
- Point of Sale service experience - preferred
- Knowledgeable about all resort products - preferred
- Able to stand or sit for long periods of time - preferred
Schedule: Work schedule is based on business volumes and assignment. Full Time work schedule is typically 4 days per week, 8-10 hours per day with a 7:00am start time. The ability to pick up additional shifts depending on business volumes is required. Weekends and holidays are required.
Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
Discounted bike haul & golf
Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
401(k) Retirement Plan
Excellent training and professional development
Stowe Mountain Resort is widely revered as the Ski Capital of the East. Located on Vermont’s highest peak, Stowe is a renowned world-class, family-friendly destination, offering year-round amenities from skiing to rock climbing and zip-lining. Travelers are drawn from across the globe to this dynamic mountain and the legendary community of this passionate, quintessential New England ski town. Come join the Stowe Mountain team where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 203510