Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Applications are still being accepted in anticipation of opening our resorts for the summer season, contingent on our ability to resume operations.
The Mountain Activities Operations Guide provides safe, attentive and friendly guest service/activity operations to visitors of the GoldRunner Coaster, Alpine Slide, and Base Area Activities. The Goldrunner Coaster is an elevated roller coaster track where our guests race down the mountain on 2,500 feet of hairpin curves and twists. The Alpine Slide is another 2,600 foot long thrill ride down the mountain filled with dips and banked turns. Our Base activities include multiple experiences such as the Bungee Trampoline, Gem Stone Sluice, Maze, Kid’s Climbing Wall, and Bounce House. Operations Guides will be based in one area of our summer activities to become true stakeholders of safety and guest service concerning their area. There may be times where the Operations Guides will assist with other areas of the resort when needed.
Responsibilities include; but are not limited to:
- Promote safety in the participation of our guests and fellow team members.
- Promote a positive outlook for the company by being enthusiastic and inspiring.
- Greeting and providing guest service throughout the resort.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with other team members to meet operational guidelines.
- Attend and instruct guests in use of equipment in an engaging and friendly manner.
- Complete all required documentation at your activity.
- Able to work in a family environment in a professional manner
- Able to lift 55 lbs. repetitively for shifts of 30 - 60 minutes alternating with other employees
- Able to use hand tools (wrenches, screwdrivers, etc.) as well as manual excavation tools (shovel, pick, etc.)
- Able to walk uphill at a moderate pace at elevation of 10,500 feet +
- Able to communicate instruction for and monitor participation in various areas.
- Able to communicate directions in English for 60 minutes at a time
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 198587