Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
General Duties include (but are not limited to):
Handling all opening and/or closing duties required to properly operate the restaurant. Ensuring that all stocking is done, the tables are properly set, and the dining room is clean and ready for service. Responsible for the completion of all side work assigned and seeks out additional responsibilities to help the dining room function smoothly when work assigned is complete. Other Food and Beverage duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent. -required
- Minimum of 1 year Server/Waitstaff experience in a high volume restaurant/hotel/resort. -required
- Cash handling experience. -required
- Previous restaurant POS experience. -required
- Experience with InfoGenesis POS. -preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully in English, both written and verbal. -required
- Current TIPS certification for responsible service of alcohol. -preferred
- Previous experience at a luxury hotel/resort. -preferred
- Conversational Spanish or other languages skills. -preferred
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf in the summer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 247829