Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Assure that the integrity of the resort assets are maintained.
• Ability to snow ski or ride at intermediate level.
• Implement preventative maintenance programs for public room areas and equipment.
• Provide training to maintenance staff when required in job specific tasks.
• Plan, scope and coordinate projects with sub-contractors when required and obtain the required estimates.
• Order and maintain required parts for stock for critical equipment for assigned areas.
• Follow all safety procedures and alert supervisor to any unsafe conditions that may exist.
• Work with other departments and area managers as required.
• Ability to maintain and keep all hand tools in a safe and functional manner at all times.
• Maintain and update job logs daily.
• Maintain a valid Driver License.
• Must have the ability to train entry and intermediate techs.
• General knowledge of all aspects of construction trades.
• Perform installation, repair and replace parts, pipes, valves and other fittings as well as other maintenance duties.
• Diagnose and correct electrical malfunctions with the use of instruments and hand tools.
• Knowledgeable with plumbing, hot water systems, electrical and automated building systems controls.
• Knowledgeable of commercial equipment, installation, calibration, troubleshooting and maintenance including potable waterdistribution systems, sewer systems, gas systems, boiler systems.
• Experience with plumbing systems, electrical, controls and kitchen equipment.
• Knowledgeable on Lock out tag out procedure, OSHA, EPA and MSDS.
• Planning, prioritizing, organizing and controlling are key attributes.
• Abide by all safety rules and regulations from corporate, State and Federal.
• Attend training classes for job specific skills.
• Other duties as assigned related to function.
• Maintain good attitude and people skills even during high-pressure situations, be a good leader.
•2-4 year: Trade school; Plumbing, electrical, mechanical or equivalent
•5 Years: experience in the plumbing industry
•Required: Certified Water Distribution Operator (D1 minimum).
•Recommended: Clean US driver’s license
•Read, write and speak fluent English
•Journeyman level plumber
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 288229