Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Ski Valet attendants welcome guests to the mountain area and provide timely retrieval and delivery of all guest ski equipment. This will include assisting the guests during the loading and unloading process onto the mountain via chairlifts and the gondola. Responsibilities include maintaining ski entrance area, keeping all storage areas stocked and clean, and maintaining locker rooms for tidiness. This role requires precise communication and coordination with the hotel guest services team and knowledge of daily events.
- Assist the guests in the ski equipment retrieval process by creating a lasting first impression that is welcoming, informative, and time-sensitive.
- Assist the guests in the ski equipment storage process by giving a last impression, inviting the guest to return, and ensuring all personal belongings are with the guests.
- Adhere to resort and mountain logistics, and providing timely and accurate placement and retrieval of guest equipment.
- Respond to inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of resort operation, directions for loading and unloading on chairlift(s) and the gondola, attractions and restaurants, and general mountain information according to individual needs.
- Perform the daily tasks according to the RockResort Standards, and those set forth by the Ski Valet Supervisor.
- Maintain a high level of professional apperance, demeanor and ethics in dealing both with guests, co-workers and subordinates.
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, despite how busy or the time of day.
- Handle confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
- Maintain all ski storage areas and guest locker rooms and/or public areas.
- Ensure good safety practices of employees and guests throughout the hotel, and proper emergency and safety procedures are followed.
- Utilize all guest profiles, and provide preferences accordingly.
- Complies with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of operation.
- Performs any additional tasks or projects as required.
The budgeted range starts at 12.25 + tips. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 288008