Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Lead Retail Sales Associates are responsible for positively impacting the customer's shopping and rental experience by effectively training, supervising, and directing cashiers, as well as operating the business in the absence of a supervisor.
Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with company procedures and guidelines
- Effectively train and direct the activities of cashiers and set the standard for customer service
- Resolve situations to the satisfaction of the customer
- Ensure that merchandise displays are clean, organized, and well-stocked
- Ensure returned merchandise is restocked to the correct product location on the sales floor
- Monitor the store's operational reports to identify opportunities for improved store execution
- Fit Boots, Skis, Snowboards and/or Poles to guest satisfaction
- Ensure guests are well-equipped for a day on the mountain
- Run reports daily to ensure that rental equipment is returned in a timely manner
- Track and ensure tuning of rental fleet as well as ensure that weekly ASTM testing is completed.
- Remain current on new industry products and trends while demonstrating knowledge of products
- Promote a positive and inclusive atmosphere
- 2 years relevant work experience - required
- High school diploma or equivalent - required
- Basic computer skills with ability to learn registerand rental systems - required
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English - required
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Supervisory experience in a retail and rental environment - preferred
- Free Epic ski and snowboard pass to our world-class resorts
- Retail discounts at our stores
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Excellent training and professional development
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 244353