Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Mount Snow is now part of the Vail Resorts family and we’ve started hiring for our Winter 20-21 season! All Mount Snow employees receive a FREE ski pass that gives you access to skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned mountains. Along with the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
- Responsible for all aspects of coaching duties, staff duties, training, including on-hill organization and scheduling pertaining to specific groups
- Responsible for team travel, planning and scheduling of all age groups
- Responsible for all aspects of team management (attendance, rules, training, dates and times)
- Responsible for maintaining the training venues throughout employment
- Ability to ski/ride on all trails on the mountain, as well as, set and execute a training and race plans within RMD at an advanced level
- Operation of motor vehicle
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good technical observation and previous competition experience
- Ability to work with children of all ages
- Able and willing to travel to other resorts
- Ability to lift 50 pounds (medium lifting), including racing gates
- Ability to handle changes in climates
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Level 200 USSA coach certification or higher as well as RMSRO referee cert+
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous racing experience, preferrably RMD experience
Mount Snow makes everyone feel like family, guests and employees alike. With consistent, high-ratings on the friendly staff, why wouldn’t you want to join the camaraderie? Join our team and help us share ultimate mountain adventures with our guests. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 222807