Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Responsibilites include, but are not limited to:
- Welcome and greet guests
- Buss and wipe down tables and chairs, take dishes to dishpit and execute removal of trash and recycling
- Answer questions and make knowledgable recommendations that you genuinly feel our guests will enjoy
- Understand all policies, procedures, and guidelines in regards to safety on the mountain and in the restaurant
- Adhere to CBMR Food and Beverage objectives in sales, service, and quality
- Stock beverages, grab-and-go items, cutlery, napkins, etc. and help keep these areas tidy.
- Accurately enter guests order and receive payment through our point-of-sale computer sytem
- Monitor guests dining experience and ensure they are more than satisfied with their food, drinks, and overall experience
- Perform side work and be willing to help entire restaurant staff to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant
- Attend all required compliance and training classes
- Have a flexible schedule; be able to work weekends and holidays
- Other duties as assigned
- Tips and ServeSafe preferred
- Experience with Quick Serve Restaurants preferred
- English Required, Spanish Preferred
- Must be able to ski/snowboard intermediate terrain
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 236927