Whistler Blackcomb’s Mission Statement is “Experience of a Lifetime”
Love what you do! Because that’s what we’re all about. The Whistler Blackcomb staff is comprised of individuals who thrive in the outdoors, love the mountains, and are passionate about what they do. We look for applicants who share in this passion, whether you are looking for a seasonal job or wanting to build an exciting career, don’t miss the chance to work and play in BC’s winter wonderland. If you sound like our ideal applicant please apply online and show us what you’ve got. #wbworklove
Why you’ll love working in Retail & Rental:
- Discount at our retail stores and rental services
- Getting hands on with our products on a daily basis
- Gain valuable work experience and transferable skills
- Numerous opportunities for career advancement
- Meet great people and make life-long friends!
What you’ll be up to:
- Building rapport with a wide variety of guests from around the world.
- Meeting store goals for guest service standards as measured by the Mystery Shopper program.
- Striving to exceed daily and seasonal sales targets; use upselling and add-on to increase your sales.
- Handling guest complaints, returns and exchanges in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Offering accurate product information, features and benefits of the product.
- Instructing guests regarding proper care and maintenance of the product.
- Operating our point of sale (payment system) including opening and closing procedures.
- Making sure the store is well stocked with our products and taking part in inventory counts.
- You may be required to assist other departments as needed.
- Always showing up on time, in uniform, and adhering to the grooming policy
- Demonstrate our core values: safety first, striving to be the best, and showing that we care.
- Previous retail sales experience a definite asset.
- Experience working in outdoor and/or fashion clothing retail is an asset.
- Cash handling experience.
- Must be friendly, outgoing and sociable.
- An interest in outdoor sports/activities would be beneficial
- Proof of clear criminal record check.
Free ski lessons
Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
Discounted bike haul & golf
Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Explore Employment Opportunities with Whistler Blackcomb! (www.vailresortscareers.com/whistlerblackcomb).
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 216533