Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Applications are still being accepted in anticipation of opening our resorts for the summer season, contingent on our ability to resume operations.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Work with the Assistant Manager to train, counsel, support, and provide performance management for team members.
- Detailed knowledge and explanation of all products, policies, and procedures.
- Detailed knowledge of other resources which will enable employees to perform their job efficiently as well as provide guests with adequate answers to their questions regarding the resort, the town and general vacation needs.
- Maintain a fluid and enjoyable resort experience for our guests.
- Deliver accurate and regular communication to guests and staff through traditional, electronic, digital, and social media platforms.
- Resolve all customer issues that may arise and complete the service recovery process.
- Use all modules and Guest Connect to field guest inquiries, book mountain activities, and manage products.
- Create authentic connections with others and inspire trust.
- Manage expectations while empowering others to share in the decision making and work processes.
- Control costs within established budget and cost reduction directives for specific offices.
- Act fast to changing dynamics and be forward thinking and one step ahead of the needs of the business, our guest's expectations, and your leader.
- Implement departmental policies and procedures. Promote and support department operations and company policies and procedures.
- Perform BSR communication with internal and external guests, following through on all requests and working well across multiple departments and create reports as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, 4 Year College/University Degree- preferred
- 4 Years Guest Service and cash handling experience- required
- Two years of Supervisory experience in a guest service related field- required
- Vail Resorts RPOS and Guest Connect with proficiency in the advanced sales module, Microsoft office and PeopleSoft proficiency- required
- Ability to create and change inventory in our RPOS- preferred
- English Proficiency -required, Spanish Language Skills- preferred
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 215812