Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Property/Community Association Manager is responsible for implementing the decisions of the board of directors in running the day-to-day operations of the associations. Effective managers must have a good understanding of the principles of human resources, contracting, accounting, psychology, insurance, physical plant maintenance, education, government relations, board management, construction, and CCIOA law. Direct oversight of assigned homeowner associations. Housing Available!
- Develop and maintain relationships with homeowner associations Board of Directors and owners.
- Facilitate RFP’s and assist with solicitation of competitive bids, evaluate bids and present to board for selection on all major repairs and capital projects.
- Maintain and keep property values up.
- Conduct building inspections according to Association Management Agreement, focusing on cleanliness, preventative maintenance, capital projects and owner compliance with rental rules and regulations; maintain inspection documentation and communicate notable findings to association board
- Manage association monthly billing for housekeeping and maintenance
- Preparation, presentation and execution of Capital Replacement and Improvement projects in correlation with well thought out Reserve Fund Analysis. Obtaining three (3) competitive bids for all projects when possible.
- Facilitate maintenance and capital repairs with CBMR Maintenance Managers.
- Work with General Managers to ensure housekeeping and maintenance for all common areas.
- Develop and implement new programs to ensure the highest quality of service to all homeowners, boards, guests and employees.
- Provision of administrative, operational, and managerial advice to association boards
- Development of Association budgets and financial reports including Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Maintenance Reserve Capital, Aging and manager variance reports to board.
- Assist board members in the selection of contractors and insurance providers.
- Oversee and authorize payment for Community Association services
- Assist HOA accounting and outside CBA with annual HOA audits.
- Faciliate the completion DORA and SOS annual reporting and registrations.
- Preparing a periodic newsletter and manager report to be sent to all members electronically.
- Assisting in the development, implementation and updating the owner portal with appropriate documents.
- Communication with real estate agents regarding HOA information, documentation and questions.
- Communication and facilitation of new owners into the HOA for accounting, communication and property management opportunities.
- Facilitate the oversight of HOA storage units at the Plaza and Mountaineer Square including communication with owners, billing, maintaining waitlists.
- Manage employee housing units with leases, rental condition checklists, rent, security deposit receipt and return to tenant. Work with Mt. Crested Butte town staff for compliance with deed restricted units.
- Manage the Assistant Property Manager to ensure successful communication with Short Term Rental and Homecare Program participants.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years homeowner relations/prop mgmt experience required.
- Minimum 5 years Supervisory experience
- IQWare, Association Voice, MS Office required. LMS/SMS or other reservations software preferred, MSTeam and video conferencing platforms.
- Communicate professionally in English, both written and verbal.
- Must be personable and comfortable speaking with guests and employees.
- Ability to work nights/weekends/holidays as needed
- College degree
- CMCA or AMS and member of CAI with CAM License
- Sales experience/abilities helpful.
The budgeted range starts at $52,000 - $67,400 + annual bonus. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 286291