Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Senior Manager, Brand Execution & Optimization, is a high-potential brand leader responsible for translating the Epic Pass brand strategy into tangible marketing executions, growing brand awareness, and developing an emotional guest connection to the brand, in strong partnership with both the business team as well as the creative production team. This position will support the Director, Brand & Business Operations in all facets of the Epic Pass brand and creative strategy, and will lead a team of Brand Execution Specialists.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Support Director, Brand & Business Operations in all facets of the Epic Pass and other lift access brand(s) and creative strategy
- Appropriately and strategically position and optimize brands, campaigns, and creative strategy in order to grow overall brand awareness and deliver business results
- Leads projects from conception to development of compelling and effective creative solutions
- Direct creation of seasonal campaigns, style guides, and various other executions of how the brand is represented across all mediums
- Own social media content and storytelling strategy
- Maintain a deep understanding of business objectives, strategies and opportunities, and the competitive landscape
- Lead governance and protection of brand standards and guidelines, and ensure all execution efforts properly adhere
- Anticipate future trends and develop out-front strategy towards the forward-looking evolution of brands and creative
- Partner with cross-functional teams to guide existing brand strategy
- Partner with Guest Insights Team to conduct qualitative and quantitative research to understand how guests interpret or connect with the brand
- Develop creative briefs for both internal creative team as well as external creative agency partner(s); manage agency relationships
- Inspire and develop team members and consumers to be ambassadors and advocates of the brand(s)
- Lead a team of (3) Brand Execution Specialists
- Bachelor’s degree. Degree in marketing or related field preferred; emphasis on brand or creative strategy a plus
- 8+ years of relevant work experience including proven ability to successfully lead and oversee critical projects and multi-faceted efforts.
- Focused experience with brand and/or creative strategy
- Experience with leading both direct reports and partner teams through brand and creative direction, from project conception through execution
- Experience working directly with and providing direction to Creatives (designers, art directors, etc) as well as external agencies
- Experience developing and owning social media content strategies
- Experience supporting and working with leadership teams in a business environment
- Proven track record for problem solving, showcasing success using different skill sets
- Consistent, strong leadership of people and teams
- Ability to lead by influence versus role authority.
- Technology advocate and highly proficient in MS Office applications
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, etc) a plus
- Applies systems thinking to generate new thoughts and opportunities; has ability to build on strategic and innovative thoughts/ideas.
- Continuously adapts to changes and effectively navigates through ambiguity; decides and acts without having the picture totally defined; appropriately changes one’s strategy in response to new information.
- Drives for results – makes things happen and conveys a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrates project/program management and analytical skills with the ability to identify and understand complex problems, make decisions, create plans and solutions, and take action.
- Effectively manages stakeholders and possesses a working knowledge of change management.
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 212229