Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov.15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
To promptly serve food and beverages to banquet customers in an efficient and courteous manner. While working banquets you will work weddings, conferences, small groups and in house functions. You will learn to set up theater, classroom, hollow sqare and boardroom set ups.
- Starting Wage: $17 per hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Part Time
Essential Job Functions:
- Serve banquet food to guests using the techniques preferred by the Banquet Manager in order to maintain consistency and quality of service.
- Inspects banquets and table for the proper set up of linen, silverware, glassware and china to ensure uniformity of table setting in the room.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned or required including obeying safety policies and procedures and attending safety trainings.
- Prior serving experience required.
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 445887