Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Housekeeping Inspector is responsible for the supervision of the cleaning of hotel guest rooms according to company standards by providing the highest level of quality, cleanliness, general maintenance, and service for condo guests. This position requires the anticipation of guests' needs, demonstrating sensitivity and responsiveness, and ensuring complete satisfaction. Must visually inspect guest rooms and public areas to ensure everything is clean and in working order according to Brand Standards.
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos-Required
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal
- Able to work holidays and weekends
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift 30 pounds
- Experience in a supervisory/management position
- Able to communicate in Spanish – helpful
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 259988