Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Our Customer Service roles are a great opportunity to gain exposure to many components of Vail Resorts’ operations, build business skills, and launch your career. In alignment with our mission, “Experience of a Lifetime,” you deliver exceptional service and provide reliable answers to various stakeholders. You also execute on efficient processes resulting in accurate and timely outcomes. This role can serve in a variety of departments such as corporate sales & events, human resources, or talent acquisition.
What you can expect in this role:
- Close sales, process HR transactions, screen new applicants – these are just a few examples of the work you will do in the context of a fun, collaborative team environment.
- Gain valuable experience working at a rapidly growing company in an exciting industry.
- Learn how to efficiently manage high work volumes while maintaining high attention to detail.
- Directly represent Vail Resorts to guests, employees, candidates, and/or people managers, ensuring all have an experience of a lifetime.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand their needs, determine and recommend possible solutions, and resolve or escalate issues.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Excellent organizational skills and initiative to prioritize tasks and improve processes.
- Ability to apply judgment and continuously learn new information or systems.
- Passion for customer service with focused attentiveness and responsiveness to customer needs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use a PC and Microsoft Office suite and to learn other systems as required.
- Flexibility to work some weekend days, some holidays, and some evenings as needed.
- Bilingual Spanish/English skills preferred but not required.
- Demonstrate Vail Resorts core values: Do Right, Drive Value, Serve Others, Have Fun, Do Good, Be Safe.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 184832