Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Server greets guests, takes orders for food and/or beverages, and serves food/beverage items. May collect payment for food/beverages, including operation of a computer or cash register. May assist bussing staff with filling water glasses and clearing/cleaning tables.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be extremely knowledgeable of all food & beverage menus.
- Demonstrate basic wine knowledge and proper serving techniques.
- Accurately take guest food and beverage orders.
- Be proficient with POS system to place all orders with the kitchen accurately and timely.
- Serve the guest each course at the appropriate time while maintaining the brand standards for service.
- Communicate effectively with guests, dining room team members and kitchen staff.
- Bus and reset tables as needed.
- Perform side duties as assigned.
- Assist Dining Room and Kitchen Team members as needed.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by management
Stowe Mountain Resort is widely revered as the Ski Capital of the East. Located on Vermont’s highest peak, Stowe is a renowned world-class, family-friendly destination, offering year-round amenities from skiing to rock climbing and zip-lining. Travelers are drawn from across the globe to this dynamic mountain and the legendary community of this passionate, quintessential New England ski town. Come join the Stowe Mountain team where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 304087