We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Food and Beverage (F&B) Organization is comprised of over 300 different restaurants that share a commitment to bringing excellence to mountain dining as part of the overall ski experience. The Food & Beverage Assistant Manager is responsible for the operations of the daily activities and processes of the restaurant as well as assisting the Food & Beverage General Manager with training, and supervising all staff. This is a fast-paced environment that requires exceptional interpersonal skills, as well as someone who is able to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Completes management reports pertaining to revenue accounting, tip disbursements and recording, scheduling, ordering products and equipment, payroll, inventory and keeping daily manager logs.
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times and fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
- Oversees kitchen personnel; coordinates their assignments to ensure economical & timely food production.
- Executes menus in conjunction with the Hospitality F&B Executive Chef; trains team on corresponding recipes and oversees the preparation of those recipes.
- Accurately schedules staff to business level based on forecast and labor cost objectives.
- Order and maintain inventory control of Restaurant kitchen products.
- Conducts necessary self-audits as needed and in a timely manner.
- Minimum 3 years of restaurant experience with at least 1 year at a managerial/supervisory level.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have excellent MS office suite, leadership, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to lift and carry 40+ lbs.
- ServSafe Certification (or ability to acquire).
- TIPS certification & Utah Food Handler’s Card required within 14 days of employment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
The budgeted range starts at $45,000 - $52,000. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 373147