Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Boston Mills is now part of the Vail Resorts family and we’ve started hiring for our Winter 20-21 season! All employees receive a FREE ski pass that gives you access to skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned mountains. Along with the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
The main responsibility of a Bartender is to provide our guests with an experience of lifetime. This is accomplished by making our guests feel welcome and providing exceptional service. The goal is provide a high quality dining experience in a fast paced environment while still achieving profitable goals. Responsibilites include, but are not limited to:
- Welcome and greet guests
- Stocking and washing glassware; Bussing the bar and surrounding tables; and removal of trash and recycling
- Answering questions and making knowledgable recommendations that you genuinly feel our guests will enjoy
- Understands all policies, procedures, and guidelines in regards to safety on the mountain and in the restaurant
- Adhere to Food and Beverage objectives in sales, service, and quality
- Stock and inventory beer and liquor
- Accurately enter guests order and receive payment through our point-of-sale computer sytem
- Monitor guests dining experience and ensure they are more than satisfied with their food, drinks, and overall experience
- Perform side work and be willing to help entire restaurant staff to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant
- Attend all required compliance and training classes
- Have a flexible schedule; be able to work weekends and holidays
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Degree or Equivalent Required,
- 2 Years Restaurant Experience; at least 1 Year Bartending
- Tips and ServeSafe preferred
- English Required, Spanish Preferred
- Experience with Quick Serve Restaurants preferred
Boston Mills and Brandywine are two of the best mountains for picturesque sunsets and skiing terrain for all levels. With your help, our guests can enjoy epic experiences at one of Ohio’s premier winter destinations. Join our team today. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 228727