Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Terrain Park Attendant is a labor intensive position that is responsible for construction, maintenance, and repair of all features as well as promoting safety awareness, educating on Terrain Park etiquette, and providing positive guest relations within the terrain parks and half pipe. Daily responsibilities include opening and closing the terrain park, ensuring all signage is visible, testing features and assessing risk and liability each morning. The Terrain Park Attendant will provide exceptional guest service and work outdoors in all weather conditions for the entire day. Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be an expert skier/rider in the park and overall
- Must be able to test small rails and boxes, tables, etc.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs (raking, shoveling & lifting large metal objects)
- Able to work outdoors in adverse winter weather conditions for up to 10 hours/day
- Must be able to read, write, speak, comprehend and understand English fluently
- Must be able to direct guests and look out for safety concerns
- Must have a good work ethic
- Must be very responsible and diplomatic
- Valid US Driver's License
- May be required to work weekends and/or holidays
- Must be available to work the entire season
- Must pass a ski/ride test to ensure expert level
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
At Okemo, we’ve got 2,200 vertical feet of positive outlook and it shows. Culture is what we teach. And service with a smile is the linchpin of our philosophy. Every interaction with our guests-on and off the mountain, at the golf courses, Adventure Zone and at the Evolution Bike Park, is an opportunity to turn a skier, rider, golfer, or recreational enthusiast into a lifelong member of our family. Our employees reflect this attitude by having fun doing what they do best: creating a memorable recreational experience! www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 221747