Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting guests and homeowners in a warm and friendly, prompt and professional manner
- Register guests collecting appropriate information from the guest and make necessary notations in the reservation system, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location, process payment for stay and close out guest accounts at time of check out.
- Receive and process payments, explain guest charges accurately and professionally and respond to disputes of guest charges
- Make room reservations, log guest requests and accurately maintain the status of each reservation
- Assist with homeowner billing
- Manage incoming telephone and email correspondence in a prompt and courteous manner
- Perform weekly pre-arrival and post-arrival inspections of high end hotels, condos and homes
- Accept and log all incoming packages, ship and log all outgoing packages, accept and schedule the delivery of guest amenities and ensure guests receive all mail, luggage and packages in a timely manner.
- May perform tasks related to and assist other staff with bellmen, housekeeping and maintenance
- Responsible for cleanliness of Guest reception and surrounding public areas
- Fulfill concierge duties including dinner, transportation and activity reservations on occasion. Provide useful information to guests about local services and activities
- Maintain a high level of professional appearance, demeanor and ethics at all times
- Handle confidential information, including guest records with a high degree of integrity
- Participate in training classes as assigned by the manager
- Comply with all resort policies, deliver a consistently high standard of customer service within the department and maintain a high level of professional appearance, demeanor and ethics at all times.
- High school diploma or equivalent - required
- Proficient in Microsoft applications - required
- Ability to communicate with guest, homeowners, and colleagues with diplomacy and tact - required
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal - required
- Ability to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting - required
- Ability to work in a team and be detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills - required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which includes weekends and evenings - required
- Ability to lift and carry 50lbs - preferred
- At least 1 year Front Desk Experience - preferred
- Previous guest/customer service experience - preferred
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 201792