Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The role of Store Manager with Legacy Sports will be to lead and run sales, rentals, staff, operational, and merchandising functions of the store to attain maximum profitability, efficiency, and an outstanding guest experience!
- Generate sales as well as demonstrate and preserve a professional standard of guest service
- Evaluate sales trends and build methods for sales growth
- Handle inventory control and meet or exceed inventory goals
- Role model and coordinate company policies and guidelines
- Recruit, hire, train, mentor, and maintain a quality core staff
- Conduct company cash handling policies and procedures, as well as other loss prevention policies
- Provide training resources around POS, product knowledge, guest service, resort information, and sales
- Conduct performance assessments for staff development through mentorship on a regular basis
- Maintain all company paperwork according to policies and standards
- Actively seek and communicate ideas or issues with the Regional Manager.
- Lead all aspects of the operational budget
- Must demonstrate a knowledge of current industry trends as well as remain aware of new products
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 years of proven experience in the hospitality or retail space
- At minimum, 1 year of supervisory/management work experience within the retail realm
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Frequently be in touch with co-workers and guests, in accurate spoken and written English, at a professional level
- Familiarity with retail POS (Point of Sale) systems
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 303750