Position Title: Part-Time Retail Associate
Reports to: James Fulton
Location: Aspen, Co
Customer Service– Set the tone for the work group by delivering the essence of the brand with each customer interaction. Possess complete knowledge of technological and end-use application of product, have working knowledge of outdoor/technical apparel and our industry.
• Create a welcoming and customer focused environment by personally connecting with all customers in a warm, harmonious and empathetic way. Build and maintain clientele, follow-through with customer issues, inquiries, future sales opportunities and special requests.
• Demonstrates a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events; help create smooth transitions thereafter to keep store operating to standard and set a positive, professional example for the store team.
• Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Marmot®, ExOfficio® and Newell Brands.
• Stay engaged and productive.
• Comply with Newell code of conduct standards.
• Puts customers and employees first by modeling and leading by example.
• Reach or exceed individual and store sales goals.
• Proficient and accurate use of POS system and programs as required; follow all policies and procedures to ensure inventory accuracy.
• Participate and assist with necessary visual merchandising, receiving, ticketing, stocking and re-stocking, maintain floor visual guidelines and standards as directed.
• Assist with inventory control procedures.
• Housekeeping functions as needed or assigned.
• Maintain open and ongoing communication with peers and management as well as other levels of company personnel.
• Other duties as needed or assigned.
• Retail or other applicable experience (1-2 years)
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• High school or GED preferred
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.