Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Our Base Area Operations Crew is responsible for the daily management of the resort’s parking facilities as well as waste and snow removal in the base areas. This team works hard together every day to ensure that our parking lots are efficiently and safely parked with a smile. Outdoors in a family-like employee atmosphere, with a lot of variety in your duties to help Keystone be one of the world's premier resorts. This position works closely with our Transportation and Road Maintenance department. If you have an eye for detail and a strong work ethic, we would love for you to join our team!
- Parking lot and traffic management
- Snow removal
- Snow surface maintenance
- Maintaining outdoor trash & recycling receptacles
- Understands and facilitates recycling operations
- Keeping assigned area free of trash (general trash, cigarette butts, gum, etc.) through sweeping and washing
- Assisting other base area operations departments when needed.
- Ski Area Roads Maintenance
- Strong internal and external guest service skills
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for our guests and employees
- Act as a general labor force for various projects and events
- Other tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED - preferred
- Valid Driver's License – required
- Ability to obtain CDL license – preferred
- Previous guest service experience - required
- Read, Write, and Speak English fluently - required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and perform physical labor - required
- Ability work on your feet for 10 hours a day - required
- Ability to work outside in a high alpine environment - required
The budgeted range starts at 12.32. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 315647