Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The individual will be responsible for assisting the mechanics with diagnosing, repairing, and servicing our fleet of Snowcats, Snowmobiles, Side by Side’s and ATV’s.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Entry level of mechanic al aptitude
- Must have the ability to lift 50 lbs. regularly
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions (often works is outdoors)
- Must be able to work holidays and weekends
- Must be able to communicate clearly in English
- Must possess high standard of reliability and conduct.
- Work well with others.
- Vehicle Service. (oil, grease, lights and inspection)
- Vehicle Cleaning
- Track repair
- Utilizing Power tools to Grind, drill, buff, etc.
- Parts Cleaning
- Maintain a clean Shop area.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it’s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the “Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.” www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 216287