Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Employees and dependents can ski anytime, including weekends, with no reservations required.
Shuttle services for the winter season include on-demand and fixed route services within the Lake Tahoe area. As a shuttle driver, you will be trained on all shuttle services that we provide and are expected to be able to successfully operate a vehicle in each service area following training.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Safely transporting small and large groups of people on and off property to various assigned locations
- Complete daily vehicle inspection logs and document all maintenance problems
- Maintain and clean buses
- Provide all guests with information about activities on the mountain and in the village
- Inform guests how to use the transportation services at the resort and how to use the Northstar Transportation App
- Communicate via 2-way radio with dispatch
- Be knowledgeable in 2-way radio use and various 10-codes
- Install and remove tire chains as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Flexible working hours
- High School Diploma
- Class A or B CDL with Passenger endorsement required
- Satisfactory driving record and ability to provide 10-year Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) from the DMV
- Proficient driving in winter mountain conditions
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- At least 1-2 years minimum experience driving commercial vehicles with a passenger endorsed license
- Able to communicate and work well with the public and other departments
- Able to pass a pre-employment DOT drug test
- Possess a current DOT medical certificate or have the ability to pass a DOT physical exam
- Have a clean post-offer background check
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it’s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the “Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.” www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 279508