Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Grand Summit Hotel Shuttle Drivers are responsible for transporting guests to and from various resort and Main Street locations, following a set schedule and route. Provide an engaging experience to each new guest, contributing to our mission of creating the Experience of a Lifetime for all! Join our team and enjoy perks such as a Free Epic Pass for yourself & your dependents, free leadership classes, career development opportunities, hotel, retail/rental, and restaurant discounts, and so much more!
- Operates a passenger van safely and efficiently, reporting any vehicle issues or incidents immediately.
- Follows specific regularly scheduled routes, charter routes, or responds to requests from dispatch or management for unscheduled pick-ups or drop-offs.
- Assists passengers in boarding and exiting vehicles; loads and unloads luggage, packages, and other items.
- Monitors traffic and weather conditions - notifies the necessary hotel staff of potential problems.
- Inspects exterior and interior of the vehicle at beginning of each shift for properly operating headlights, turn signals, brake lights, interior courtesy lamps, air conditioning or heating, warning lamps, mirror adjustment, properly inflated tires, windshield wipers, vehicle damage, etc. prior to moving vehicle.
- Responsible for ensuring inside and outside of the vehicle is properly cleaned and fueled on an ongoing basis; keeps the interior of the vehicle neat and orderly.
- Accurately completes driver trip sheet during each shift with information including driver number, vehicle number, number of passengers, pick-up and drop-off times, mileages, fares, destinations, etc.
- Learns and provides guests and passengers with appropriate information regarding lodging, entertainment, and attractions within the service area.
- Extended sitting, standing, bending, lifting, etc.
- Must be able to constantly enter and exit the vehicle, load/unload luggage, packages, materials, and other items from the shuttle to the ground/curb and vise-Versa.
- Must be able to see to safely operate a vehicle after sunset.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have a current U.S. Driver’s License.
- Ability to complete a Motor Vehicle Report upon hire.
- Must be able to communicate by telephone, two-way radio, and in-person in English.
- Must be able to communicate in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner with customers, guests, co-workers, and other persons.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 203551