Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Provide superior service to all customers, at all times.
- Stock bar as necessary.
- Stock service stations with supplies, beverages, condiments, etc; clean, refresh and straighten service stations and other work areas.
- Perform routine food preparation tasks as assigned; serve and refill water, bread and coffee as necessary; expedite food and necessary beverages.
- Assist with hosting duties as assigned.
- Accommodate guest requests as needed.
Qualifications for this position include:
- High school education - preferred.
- At least one year of restaurant experience - preferred.
- Previous food service experience - preferred.
- Good personal hygiene and neat appearance - required.
- Ability to perform job duties - required.
- Ability to deal with customers courteously and efficiently in all situations - required.
- Basic reading, writing and math skills - required.
- Must have a valid Food Handler’s Permit, or ability to obtain one within 14 days of employment - required.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We can't help but smile when someone says "Sun Bowl." We can show you why. We came for the winter but stayed for the summer. We came for the summer but stayed for the winter. Some days we ski through lunch. Some days, lunch lasts all day. We love rosy cheeks, hot chocolate, chili, and beer. We laugh a little louder.We love to ski when the sun shines. We love to ski when it doesn't. The last run of the year is as sweet as the first. We are Family. We are Fun. We are Sunapee. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 215648