Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Generate sales, and demonstrate and maintain a professional standard of guest service
- Evaluate sales trends and create methods for sales growth
- Manage inventory control and meet or exceed inventory goals
- Role model and administer company policies and guidelines
- Recruit, hire, train, coach, and maintain a quality core staff
- Enforce company cash handling policies and procedures, and other loss prevention policies
- Provide training resources in POS, product knowledge, guest service, resort information, and sales
- Conduct performance appraisals for and coach development of staff on a regular basis Maintain all company paperwork according to policies and standards
- Communicate ideas or issues with the Regional Manager Manage operational budget
- Remain current on new industry products and trends, and demonstrate knowledge of products
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of retail or hospitality experience
- A minimum of 1 year of supervisory/management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to communicate frequently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English
- A minimum of 1 year of ski/snowboard rental management experience
- Familiarity with rental and retail POS system
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 360430