Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Do you love working in a retail environment? Do you strive to always offer the best customer service experience possible? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for greeting customers in a friendly manner, handling customer transactions, stocking the store with merchandise as well as maintaining a fun customer focused environment. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to: operating the cash register, maintaining a clean appearance in the store, taking care of customer needs, contributing to a team environment and a friendly customer service attitude.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Must be willing to commute to work up to 25 miles*
- Prior customer service experience
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, well-groomed appearance
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Prior Retail experience
- Previous Point of Sale experience
- Cash handling skills
*Due to location, this position is best suited for RV housing (employee provided), and a willingness to commute 50 miles round-trip daily, in personal vehicle. There are limited RV sites available, which may yield preference to multiple occupants per RV.
What’s In It For You?
- FREE Housing (including linens and all utilities)
- FREE Full Hook-Up RV Sites
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- FREE Participation in guest activities: Horseback rides, kayak and boat rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours, 200 miles of hiking trails and THE greatest perk ever – living in one of the most picturesque national parks!
- Complimentary WiFi
- $70/week Meal Plan covers 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria
- Complimentary use of Recreation halls and Employee Gym (Climbing Wall)
Before you apply, visit http://www.gtlc.com/employment for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
This is a summer position. Our season typically runs from May through early October. Candidates must be available to work until the end of the season.
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 432416