Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for supervising the daily operations of the housekeeping department to ensure the highest levels of cleanliness and guest satisfaction are maintained.
This position will provide oversight of guest rooms at both properties and public areas, and management of all housekeeping activities including budget reviews, ordering supplies, labor tracking, scheduling, staffing, room inspections, training, disciplining and development of employees.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Conducts the opening and closing operations for housekeeping department.
- Execute planning and prioritizing daily work for housekeepers, inspectors, and property attendants.
- Support in leading housekeeping department morning stand up meetings.
- Answer and responds to radio calls in a professional manner throughout the duration of the shift.
- Adjust priorities throughout the day based on changes.
- Track the housekeeping department’s progress throughout the day and updating rooms in a timely manner to ensure guest rooms are ready for arrival by 4PM.
- Enter payroll at the end of each shift to ensure team members are paid accurately
- Conducts weekly inventory of housekeeping supplies to ensure team is set up for success
- Assist in ensuring the Housekeeping team exhibits a professional demeanor through appearance and by maintaining a positive attitude toward all employees and guests.
- Supervises and conducts ongoing training of Housekeepers, Inspectors, and Hospitality Attendants.
- Continuous visual inspections of condominiums to ensure everything is clean and in working order.
- Investigate and resolve complaints, implement and maintain corrective actions, and follow through on staff accountability.
- Ensure proper usage of chemicals and cleaning supplies by monitoring usage, providing complete training for employees, and ensuring proper labeling of hazardous supplies in accordance with OSHA regulations.
- Foster the department's safety culture through training, enforcing company guidelines, and accountability.
- Provide staff, training, coaching, and performance reviews for the housekeeping department.
- Develop relationships and communicate effectively with all departments and team members.
- Celebrate successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested, or deemed necessary my management.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 214170