Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19 unless eligible for an accommodation under applicable law.
Join us now and receive an end-of-season bonus of $2/hour for every hour worked!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Fullfill manager-on-duty resposibilities when scheduled
- Assist in maintaining and administering operational expectations by following company policies and guidelines
- Maintain and model high retail, merchandising and cleanliness standards as set forth by the Store or Regional Manager
- Assist Store Manager to ensure sales are generated while demonstrating and maintaining an enthusiastic and professional standard of guest service
- Maintain all company paperwork according to policies and standards
- Assist in monitoring and controlling daily operational budgets including payroll
- Assist in onboarding and training of new employees in POS, product knowledge, guest service, and sales
- Assist Store Manager in communicating company values and goals to the employees
- Manage inventory control and meet or exceed inventory goals
- Enforce company cash handling and other Loss Prevention policies and procedures
- Remain current on new industry products and trends; demonstrate knowledge of products
- Be energetic, motivated and possess the ability to multi task
- Communicate ideas or issues with the Store Manager
- A minimum of 1 years of retail sales experience - required
- Management/Supervisory experience in a retail environment - preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent - required
- Previous snow sports and cycling industry experience - preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications - required
- Ability to communicate frequently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English - required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with retail POS systems - required
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays - required
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 398827