Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Our Ticket Sales Agents are part of the front lines of our resort operations and our Leads provide a special function; assisting with reports and the ticket/pass office closing procedures.
Job duties of this position include:
- Ability to provide sellers with on-going support and training regarding proper closing procedures, including required documentation and backup for closing reports.
- Review daily reports for accuracy and proper documentation backup as well as being responsible for daily deposits and bank drops according to policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate daily records including over/short report by ticket seller and location plus maintain a daily log with explanations regarding closing problems and over/short discrepancies.
- Provide feedback and documentation to manager/supervisor on accuracy and performance of staff with regard to closing reports and over/short report.
- Maintain adequate window closing supplies, adhere to company policies and procedures, be willing to work in any ticket/season pass office where it may be warranted and possess working knowledge of a POS System.
- Closers will also be responsible for, on occasion, opening and closing sales locations and offices in an efficient manner.
- High school education or equivalent
- Computer skills
- Must have ability to communicate fluently (written and oral) in English
- Flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, etc
- Cash handling experience
- Excellent guest service
- RPOS experience - Preferred
- Experience in a guest service field - Preferred
Stowe Mountain Resort is widely revered as the Ski Capital of the East. Located on Vermont’s highest peak, Stowe is a renowned world-class, family-friendly destination, offering year-round amenities from skiing to rock climbing and zip-lining. Travelers are drawn from across the globe to this dynamic mountain and the legendary community of this passionate, quintessential New England ski town. Come join the Stowe Mountain team where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 246189