Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
The Bell/Valet position acts as an ambassador to the property, with a primary focus on providing courteous, efficient, and knowledgeable service to all guests. Equally as important, they are also here to have fun!
- Outlet: Aspen Sports Valet, Snowmass
- Wage: $20 / hour
- ???????If hired into a tipped position, guaranteed to make a minimum of $20 / hour inclusive of tips
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Varies
- Skill Level: Entry to Intermediate
- Able to move safely in a fast-paced environment
- Have a welcoming disposition and guest services mindset
- Park guest’s cars and handle luggage in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist with any other guest needs
- Other duties as assigned
- Lift at least 50lbs
- Semi-fluent in English
- Valid driver's license
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
The budgeted range starts at $20. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 453827