Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Lift Maintenance Operator will work under close supervision to maintain, repair, operate and clean lift equipment under the direction of maintenance mechanics. Additional job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Lift Mechanics during the summer with preventative maintenance and special projects.
- Adhere to all safety protocols.
- Self motivator able to work independently on assigned task as well as play a support role on the lift maintenance team.
- Current US driver's license with an acceptable driving record in order to operate ATV's and pickup trucks is preferred
- Prior lift operation knowledge and/or experience is preferred
- Prior mechanical experience is preferred
- Candidates must have good mechanical and communication skills
- Must be capable of working at heights
- Be able to lift more than 100 lb. frequently
- Enjoy working outdoors in various weather conditions
- Be OSHA Qualified Climber or be able to obtain certification
- Must maintain a flexible schedule of four, ten-hour shifts, including holidays, weekends, etc
- Free Summer passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 215972