Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
- Full fill manager-on-duty responsibilities when scheduled
- Assist in maintaining and administering operational expectations by following company policies and guidelines
- Maintain and model high retail, merchandising and cleanliness standards as set forth by the Store and Regional Manager
- Assist Store Manager to ensure sales are generated while demonstrating and maintaining an enthusiastic and professional standard of guest service
- Maintain all company paperwork according to policies and standards
- Assist in on boarding and training of new employees in POS, product knowledge, guest service, and sales
- Assist Store Manager in communicating company values and goals to the employees
- Manage inventory control and meet or exceed inventory goals
- Enforce company cash handling and other Loss Prevention policies and procedures
- Remain current on new industry products and trends; demonstrate knowledge of products
- Communicate ideas or issues with the store manager
- Drive sales through direct communication with store employees to ensure customers are provided with the highest level of customer service, emphasizing courteous and knowledable assistance
- Model customer service for employees and promote sales whenever interacting with guests
- Walk the floor regularly to manage the floor for daily MOD responsibilities
- Motivate employees to increase sales, units per transaction and transaction size in day to day sales
- Communicate with with Store Manager to ensure smooth busines operations
- Ensure that all safety standards are being observed at all times
- Demonstrate and enforce company values and ethics
Epic Mountain Gear, located in the Basecamp Shopping Center in Frisco, is the ultimate luxurious go to “ski” shop for anyone on their way to an epic mountain adventure. We carry all the best high-end brands (KJUS, Stockli, Mountain Force, Burton, Oakley) as well as rugged mountain bikes. We are busy year-round and set the standard for extraordinary customer service. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world-class resorts, discounted lodging, and more. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 204087