Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Responsible for delivery of high quality food and beverage products, as well as proper service. Maintain proper accounting and cash handling procedures Responsible for cleanliness and sanitation of work station and outlet facilities. Provide pleasant, prompt, friendly service. Works to develop a positive public image of all resort F&B facilities.Duties will be varied and include, but are not limited to: hosting, cashiering, bussing, snow shoveling, janitorial, food and beverage service.
- Production and delivery of a high quality, healthy, food and beverage product.
- Maintain clean and sanitary work station and outlet facility
- Assists in maintenance of proper production and service procedures
- Maintain proper accounting and cash handling procedures
- Provide pleasant, prompt, friendly service.
- Maintains a safe work environment and follows proper safety protocols.
- Computer Operations: Familiar with POS operations and software
- Licenses or Accreditations: Serv Safe / TIPS
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 235530