Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Summary of Job:
The storeroom employee fills requisitions and distributes food and non-food supplies to requesting departments. Assist with the unloading of delivery trucks from the food purveyor. Assists the Warehouse Manager in receipt and distribution of beer, wine and liquor. This position does heavy lifting and high volume of deliveries, at times. You are expected to adhere to the company’s mission, vision and value statements. Be knowledgeable of the company’s management systems, policies and initiatives for Hospitality, Environmental, and Health and Safety. You have specific responsibilities within these areas and are expected to understand them.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Unloads trucks.
- When receiving product; date food items.
- Stocks items in proper order, rotating stock when necessary (first in; first out).
- Maintains a clean and hazard free work environment in accordance with all health codes and company guidelines.
- Sweeps floor, mops and dusts daily.
- Check product quality regularly to ensure freshness.
- Pulls orders for requesters within company and delivers orders when necessary.
- Report outage and spoiled product to manager.
- Fills out requisitions for food and non-food items, making sure to include quantity pulled. If no Coupa Requisition, write down all items issued, including department, date, item description, quantity and unit of measure.
- Performs daily and monthly inventories.
- Assists Receiving Clerk and Supply Driver.
- Occasional use of Company vehicles (delivery truck)
- All employees will actively participate in training, observe company policies and procedures, and promote all company values relative to protecting the natural environment.
- Performs special duties as requested by Management
- High School Diploma/GED
- English speaking/writing/reading/comprehension
- Previous storeroom experience
- Will work in indoor/outdoor environment even in inclement weather.
- Maintains cleanliness of warehouse areas in accordance with all health codes and company guidelines. Material Data Sheets are available. Loud machinery in warehouse.
- Uses hand trucks, carts, dollies or similar equipment to move goods.
- Maybe required depending on work schedule.
- Willingness to assist others and exceptional customer service is required.
- Committed to superior guest service and quality standards.
- GTLC is entrusted with protecting the environment of Grand Teton National Parl. Responsible for carrying out and sharing our core values of energy and water conservation, use renewable energy, waste reduction, protection of wildlife habitat and environmental education.
- Responsible for working in a safe and healthy manner.
- Commitment to working in partnership with the National Park Service and community organizations to enhance the guest and employee experience.
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 444187