Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Front Desk Agents are responsible for greeting and registering the guest, providing outstanding guest service during their stay, and settling the guest's account upon completion of their stay. However, the realm of responsibilities will extend far beyond that for a front desk agent. Front Desk Agents will expand their skill set and work in a fast-paced environment with new challenges daily. Primary responsibilities include: registering guests, making and modifying reservations, acting as the hotel operator, performing concierge and bellstaff duties. Front Desk Agents must posess a positive and upbeat attitude with a desire to deliver outstanding customer service to our guests. Front Desk Agents must have the ability to multi-task, be detail oriented, and demonstrate creative problem solving skills to effectively deal with internal and external guests. Deals with evening work orders.
Essential Job Functions:
- Complies with guest requests (both in person and on the telephone) while maintaining both internal and AAA standards.
- Perform guest check-ins and check-outs daily.
- Ensures all charges are posted to maintain profitability.
- Maintain a cash bank and comply with all cash handling procedures.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills while resolving guest concerns.
- Maintain the utmost level of guest safety, security, and confidentiality by practicing security and safety measures.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area, restocking supplies as necessary.
- Communicates with other hotel departments and other mountain departments effectively.
- Follows daily procedures, accurately completes all daily reports and knows all other properties, hotels, restaurants and services the resort offers.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned or requested.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, and strong typing and computer skills required.
- Driver's License with clean driving record preferred.
- Prior hospitality experience preferred.
- Excellent command of all facets of the English language.
Free ski lessons
Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
Discounted bike haul & golf
401(k) Retirement Plan
Excellent training and professional development
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 246451