Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Do you love working in the retail industry? Does a busy schedule, with competing priorities motivate you? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Retail Merchandiser / Stockperson is responsible for receiving deliveries and distributing merchandise to the stores, as well as maintaining a fun customer focused environment. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to: taking inventories, ticketing merchandise, and receiving shipments. This individual is expected to maintain a clean and safe workplace.
Job responsabilities include but are not limited to:
- All employees will actively participate in training, observe company policies and procedures, and promote all company values relative to protecting the natural environment.
- Follow proper lifting and other safety procedures.
- Make sure all retail merchandise has gone through the necessary logging-in process.
- Receive retail merchandise through the necessary steps of counting, checking prices and verify from transfer sheets or distribution manifests
- Stock storeroom.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, well-groomed appearance
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Prior Retail experience
- Previous warehouse experience
- Prior customer service experience
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 359827