We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Housing: Currently Available
- Outlets: Beaver Creek Golf Club, Rendezvous Restaurant & Red Sky Ranch Golf Resort , Silver Sage & Summer Thyme Restaurant
- Starting Wage: $20
- “Effective October 2022 minimum wage will be increased to $20/hour.”
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full & Part Time
- Skill Level: Entry
- Other Specifics: Tipped
This individual will be responsible for providing friendly and courteous service of food, wine, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests while following state laws and corporate guidelines.
Locations Hiring: Beaver Creek Golf Club - Rendezvous Restaurant and Red Sky Ranch Golf Resort - Silver Sage and Summer Thyme Restaurant
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for having a strong Beverage knowledge base as well as a very detailed understanding and memorization of the current menu items which include all alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, as well as food and specials.
- Handle all opening and closing duties required to operate the restaurant and ensures that all stocking is done, tables are properly set and the dining room is clean.
- Exhibit strong menu, beverage and wine knowledge to make recommendations for guests on various offerings.
- Responsible for the completion of all side work assigned and seek out additional responsibilities to help the dining room function smoothly when work assigned is complete.
- Capable of multi-tasking and working at a fast but thorough pace.
- Attends the daily pre-shift meeting to learn any important daily information as well as any other scheduled staff meetings.
- Responsible for being a team player and communicating effectively with both front and back of the house
- Daily responsibilities may include any or all of the following: taking food/beverage orders, expediting food, serving food and drinks, bartending, bussing and clearing tables, cleaning, stocking, polishing silver, glass and dishware, trash and recycling removal, and smooth and efficient set up and tear down of daily dining operations.
- All employees are charged with the responsibility to follow all rules and policies of the facility they are employed and Vail Resorts Inc.
- TIPS certification required - will provide with TIPS training within 30 days of hire if necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have 1 year as full service restaurant bartender
- Must be 18 years of age or older - required
- Must be able to read, write, speak, comprehend and understand English fluently - required
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs - required
- Previous restaurant experience - required, preferably in a fine dining establishment
- Must have a good attitude, seeking to provide the best guest experience possible
- Positive work ethic
- Team-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of sanitation - preferred
- Must be able to stand up to 8 hours during a shift - required
- Must be able to work afternoons, nights, weekends and holidays - required
- Certified non-slip shoes required to begin work - required
- End of season commitment required
The budgeted range starts at $20.00 - $40.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 443775